Slotland has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm
commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and
dissemination practices for this website: http://www.slotland.com.
- Our site's registration form requires players to give us contact
information (like their name and email address) and financial information
(like their credit card number). The customer's contact information is
used to contact the player when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving
future mailings or close their accounts at any time. Financial information
that is collected is used to bill the player for game deposits. There is
absolutely no obligation on customer's part, the player will not be charged
unless decides to buy more chips.
- None of the information collected about our customers will be sold,
rented or given away to any third party organizations.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and
to administer our Web site.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse
and alteration of the information under our control. All account
information is encrypted using better than military grade encryption
algorithm. The same encryption is also used when communicating with our
live transaction servers in our processing bank. We have passed all of the
banks and credit card companies security and transaction audits for our
- This site supplements the information that you provide with information
that is received from third parties.
- This site contains links to other sites. http://www.slotland.com
is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of
this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
Slotland Customer Service.
Copyright (c) 1998-2013 Slotland Entertainment S.A., All Rights Reserved. Content may not be duplicated. Terms & Conditions